Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Growing Sprouts: A Chart of Nutritional Benefits

Being a plant freak Ive become increasingly interested in growing sprouts and have just started to grow them inside my home. I wanted to grow alfalfa sprouts, broccoli sprouts and mung bean sprouts, but having never tried it, I needed to learn how. There are so many different types of seeds and beans that you can sprout, and some of them are grown differently than others. So I started to research. What I came across was their incredible nutritional value.

To organize my sprout effort, I compiled this chart based on information gathered across the web. Most of the nutritional values came from Sprout People, a wonderful resource of information, delicious sprout mixes and tools to help you sprout.

Download the Chart Here (pdf):

growing-sprouts-chart


Growing Sprouts: A Chart of Nutritional Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

plant nursery hey guys...

I Started a Plant Nursery!

RootsNursery. Where every 1 gallon plant is only $5
Sign up on our Mailing List