Thursday, January 10, 2013

Broken pots turned into a fairy's paradise!

rycled pots

After finding this most amazing use of broken pots I am now convinced they are meant for fairy gardens.  Good thing I left a bunch of my pots out this year, maybe some will break!  Well, you know how that goes, the one time you want a few pots to break over winter, its not going to happen!  Even if they don’t break we will be out there amnesty day, this time we will be picking up all the broken pots we usually leave behind!

I think the coolest part of this creation, is the stone path with the sempervivum (hens and chicks) leading up to the door.  The little bird house on top is like the icing on a chocolate cake!


Broken pots turned into a fairy's paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

plant nursery hey guys...

I Started a Plant Nursery!

RootsNursery. Where every 1 gallon plant is only $5
Sign up on our Mailing List